Upgrade your business lighting to LED through the State Government's Retailer Energy Efficiency Scheme.
How does it work?
The REES scheme provides a rebate of up to several thousand dollars which may result in your lighting upgrade being absolutely free. More info on the REES scheme (government website)
Why upgrade to LED lights?
- You can save up to 80% on your lighting costs by switching to LEDs
- Save on maintenance due to much longer lasting lamps and tubes
- Improve light quality for a better working environment and to showcase your products
- They run much cooler than other light sources so reduce your air-conditioning load as well
Quality comes first
As with everything we do, quality and longevity are an important consideration for us.
- We use only qualified electricians to replace your lights, ensuring that wiring is adjusted correctly.
- We install only high quality lights that are accredited by the REES scheme, with a 3 to 7 year warranty.
Lighting assessments include a review of your existing lighting, estimated energy and maintenance savings, and applicable rebate amount. And because we can't help ourselves, I'm sure we will have a few other energy-saving ideas for you while we're there!
Contact us now for your FREE lighting assessment