The directors and staff of Down to Earth Sustainable Solutions have a diverse range of skills, accumulated over many years of workplace experience, formal study and individual research. We apply permaculture principles to every aspect of our work, ensuring we provide integrated, realistic and effective solutions.
We are able to assist with all aspects of sustainable decision making and purchasing, including the following:
- Preparing feasibility reports and concept plans including 3D representations for all aspects of sustainability - energy, waste, smart design, water, community engagement.
- Providing independent expert advice on feasibility, size, design and installation of solar PV systems, from a Clean Energy Council accredited design consultant.
- Assisting with all aspects of procurement including identifying ethical suppliers and appropriate technologies, developing tender documents and conducting tender processes.
- Identifying grant opportunities, researching and writing grant applications.
- Obtaining council approvals through thorough understanding of the required processes and technical requirements.